Saturday 24 May 2014

Good news and bad news!

CP FREAKING RELEASED THE BEST THING SINCE... since... well since 2012 actually... anyways the space background is so freaking awesome! so... I'm going to make a special igloo series right here and the blog were i post igloos which are night themed! anyways most of my igloos are already done but... i was making one of my igloos ,cp crashed... and thank god i took a screenshot before the crash destroyed my igloo and here it is 

its was not done since cp crashed it... anyways you can rate if you want 


3 comments:

  1. Hmm it would've been better to use the dance floor item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a Joey, and I don't think that the red fridges really fit with the flow of the igloo. Maybe try using the silver fridge and don't turn on the snowflakes on the fashion show boxes. But other than that it was really nice and worked well with the space background! 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this???

    ReplyDelete