Friday 16 May 2014

Riverside Plaza/Park by Lildudee10

Hey all!

Lil here, and it's been a while but I decided to make a nice igloo to make up for it :3

Today I have a pretty igloo that I'm quite proud of, my Riverside Plaza/Park :D. Now, this igloo is probably one of my favorites I have made for quite a long time so I am rather proud of it hehe.... 

This igloo includes:
  • River with two rowing boats :3
  • Decking area with benches and lamps for relaxing beside the river!
  • Small, serene park/meeting area with pretty flowers and bird baths etc.
  • Two little cafe's beside the park, overlooking the river area :)
  • Cityscape background and of course tall trees 
Lildudee10's Riverside Park!
So yep, this is my igloo. Pretty proud of it for the 'cute' look and stuff :)
It may be slightly messy but hey, I like it and this idea is kind of original too (idk).....

Please please please rate and comment below!
I really want some feedback on this igloo, it really helps :3

Thankyou for reading and see you soon!
Good luck to the Rosytilly, Bubblesducky and Rockingyaz in the poll!!

~Lil♥

5 comments:

  1. Messy? What!! This igloo is one of the best I've seen in a long time! 10/10 it's so beautiful and captivating i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score: 10/10

    It's captivating, neat and breathtaking!
    I love riversides, and you represented one of them really good.
    The choice of items was correct, and I loved every single detail!
    Good job!

    -Luna1210

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Luna :D
      And thanks for the help with this igloo!♥

      Delete