Thursday 29 May 2014

Some news...

Why, hello everyone. It's Luna. I'm not gonna post anything about igloos now.

Today I'm here to give you some news...

Lately, I've been getting a lot of trouble in life, as well as I now have a rare desease that affects my lungs.

Due to these things I won't post as often...

I need to keep my head up, but this is just for you guys to understand... I can't be posting as often since I might be on treatment or something.

See you in the next post...

Luna1210

13 comments:

  1. Aww I hope it's nothing serious! Hope you have a good recovery, your igloos are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! I'll be looking forward to a safe recovery... c:. But unfortunately, it's a very rare and serious case D:.

      Delete
  2. We understand and I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you Luna. Hope you have a good recovery. Dont loose hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we understand and we hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww good luck :(

    ReplyDelete