Saturday 3 May 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #9: Abandoned Street and Graveyard


  • Hey Joey here, and today I've made a random igloo to go with my house igloo, the end of the road. Check it out:


This igloo has:
  •  The bathroom of my house and the garden outside
  • The path leading to the end of the street
  • Flowers🌷
  • An old abandoned house home to the crazy murderer freak next door...
  • The graveyard gates and headstone flowers
Hope you like it! Please rate and comment ?/10 below! 
~Jjoeyxx P.S. Making a post is really hard on an ipad😐P.S.S. Thanks for aotm
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. A Surprise ;)

8 comments:

  1. wtf remove the ''shut up and enjoy the igloo'' thing, i made that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik I wanted to see your reaction. I'll change it tomorrow it's like midnight here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6/10
    -2: ew that house is really uncreative, i didn't like how you just filled it up with log walls.
    -1: a bathroom in a graveyard igloo??
    -1: the graveyard is really empty, add more graves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks but 2 of your points are invalid. Firstly, the bathroom is not from the graveyard, but linked to my house igloo which was in a previous post. I might update the post to clear that and link the 2 photos to show. And secondly, the house isn't the actual house, it's been boarded up with wood and you can't see inside because that's where the crazy psycho next door lives. I can't argue with the graveyard one, so good point on that, I need to buy more graves this halloween. I'd like it if you reconsidered the first two, if not that's fine.

      Delete
    2. If you don't wanna show the inside then you should've made an actual house exterior. I'm not gonna argue about the bathroom, it just doesn't belong in this igloo.

      Delete
  4. if you're going to add a crazy psycho next door, you should change the theme of the graveyard. Go for a more haunted/spooky graveyard so that the overall will make sense. 6/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a remake like you did on your clothes shop.

      Delete
  5. I understand the Tech Issues. But a boarded up houses usually has only the windows boarded up.
    Therefore, it wouldn't be all wood if you used something else for the front of the house and added a few cobwebs , in my opinion it would make the house a much better.

    ReplyDelete