Friday 23 May 2014

Lighthouse igloo!

I have created an all new igloo; a lighthouse! In case you haven't heard, I now own Sofia's account and she has allowed me to create igloos on her account. Anyways, I put a lot of effort into this igloo even though it only took about 30 minutes. It's a simple design, but very effective! This igloo has the lighthouse, 2 shores, and lots of tropical decor. Check it out!
What do you think? I'd love to hear what you like and don't like. Personally, I really like how I designed the lighthouse! Maybe I'll make a how-to for it.. Comment below!

8 comments:

  1. The beach looks amazing, but the light house is too short, and needs a light in the window. The light house looks more like a beach side house. I can tell you tried your best though, and the light house was a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did put a light in the window. The top yellow part is considered the light. As far as making it taller I totally agree by looking back at it. Thanks for your ideas.

      Delete
    2. Your welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. How did u hett my friends account and why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't play CP anymore and she did a giveaway. The account is now Alex's.

      Delete
  3. So much potential with this, but it's been let down by the items used for the lighthouse. They don't work well colour-wise and generally the beach is more tropical than a temper page beach where you would find a lighthouse. This gets a 6 for effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what the color scheme of a lighthouse is? It's red and white. Now you may think you can just use the red stoves or fridges and white stoves or fridges but those look terrible. The only option I had left were bookshelves. I decided to use blue and red, because they were the closest colors. I didn't like how the blue bookshelves looked by themselves so I added the snow arches to add a hint of white.

      Delete
    2. Yes I do know what a lighthouse colour scheme is. It's either red or red and white. I've never seen a blue lighthouse before. All I'm saying is this looks nothing like a lighthouse. Too wide and too short for my liking.

      Delete