Saturday 24 May 2014

Gary's Mansion: Exterior

Gazooks! Today I have created an original igloo: Gary's Mansion! This igloo was really fun to make as I got to make everything science-related. This igloo includes: 2 solar panels to collect solar energy, a 2-car garage, a large security system, a clock tower with nuclear barrels, 4 plasma balls, and 4 
windows. Check it out scientists:
What do you think? I'd love to hear feedback from all of you! What did you like? What didn't you like? Comment below with a score out of 10!

2 comments:

  1. Score: 9/10

    This looks awesome, Alex! It looks like you have put a looooooooot of effort in it!
    I think the windows look a little bit messy due to the pianos, but I can understand that, it's a bit impossible to control, heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gets a 7/10. It's really creative but sadly the layout lets it down.

    ReplyDelete