Wednesday 21 May 2014

French Town igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey everyone and today I am presenting an igloo that I made in April! In March I was really inspired by the French room at the Muppet's World Tour Party and also by the many France igloos on the blog, so I decided to make my own. Check it out :


This igloo includes :
  • Riverside cafes
  • Band stage
  • Artists area to paint the scenic views of France!
  • Homes above the boardwalk
  • Food store
  • Seating
What I like about this igloo is how all the colours go together and how all the flowers life the igloo. I used an Alyssa inspired idea in this igloo as well with the leaves plant thing :) I found the upper centre section particularly hard to make as it is such a small space and you are limited to only 99 items.

Please tell me what you think in the comments section below, leaving any advice and a rating /10!

12 comments:

  1. This french town is so cute! Everything goes well together and it doesn't seem like anything is missing. 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks the part! It's very captivating, catches your eye and it's so pretty and beautiful. OMG I love it 10/10! Your most recent 2 igloos have been your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cutee c:! 10/10 for real hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry I know you put a LOT of effort into this igloo, and it was worth it. 10/10 because it's just so beautiful! If I could go up to an igloo and just stay there forever, this would be the one it's soo pretty :) It also uses the perfect items to look like a real life little french town aw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey harry! i was wondering what the name/id of the kinda wooden planks on the bottom above the water

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey i was just asking what is the name of that coffee shop store to your left?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats the code of the street lamps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is the name of the wooden house with windows

    ReplyDelete