Monday 5 May 2014

Jjoeyxx Igloos #9: Abandoned Street and Graveyard REMAKE!!!!

Hi guys. Not many of you liked my previous igloo, either because it was un-creative (is that a word?!) or confusing... so I made a remake! This time, the crazy psycho next door has moved in and is secretly.. doing something.... and the graveyard has been updated. Also, some people were wondering about the bathroom, so for your own benefit, I've linked the photo with my #6 igloo, which was my house igloo. Here it is:
And here is the linked photo:
Hopefully, it looks better with the other half, so please rate ?/10 and comment below! Bye! 
~Jjoeyxx
  1. Little French Town
  2. Pirate Ship
  3. Spring Garden
  4. Winter Path
  5. Ghost Train
  6. My House
  7. Spring Path
  8. Beach Party
  9. Abandoned Street And Graveyard
  10. Space Special #1 - Spaceship
  11. Space Special #2 - Landing Area
  12. Space Special #3 - Space Base
  13. Space Special #4 - Alien Habitat
  14. Space Special #5 - Black Hole
  15. Wizard's Tower

5 comments:

  1. I think the house is better and the grave yard is more spooky. I love how you connected the two igloos together, that was really creative. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh.. not your best tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cool when you put them together :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll be more where that came from ;)

      Delete