Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pet Shop igloo!

Hello everyone! Today I present my Pet Shop igloo. This igloo will probably be the first igloo to feature in Job Duty [Season 2]. Check it out :


This igloo includes :
  • Pet Shop entrance
  • Pet food station
  • Pet toys station
  • Pet cages
  • Fish display
Creative Aspects :
  • Including puffles to walk in the igloo to make the shop more welcoming
I faced many issues whilst constructing the igloo as I don't own many pet related items. I couldn't just use puffle related items because I would soon hit the item limit. So it's not a perfect igloo but I'd still appreciate any comments with suggestions and a rating /10!

Ps. When I create enough shop igloos for Job Duty, I'll make a 'Shop Igloos' page :D

6 comments:

  1. This igloo looks like a normal pet shop. Everything looks fantastic but why is there an entrance at the paying counter? Also, I thought this igloo was a bit bland, but if you got an item limit, I understand, 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but the entrance is like (at my nearest b&q XD) when you come in its near the tills?

      Delete
    2. B&Q ruined my childhood... Every week,.. Every school trip...

      Delete
    3. Wut Joey!? School trip? B&Q the orange sign that sells toilets wood and all that tut? (tut pronounced like foot but with t) o o

      Delete
    4. Yes. The class went to the Netherlands on a school trip but the ones who weren't able to go (such as me) were taken to B&Q. I know. We had to count the DEPARTMENTS. And there were numbers on the signs. Worst day of my life. They are repeating it this year with the younger kids but the ones not going to Netherlands are going to CRAZY GOLF, PIZZA HUT AND W5. So unfair.

      Delete
    5. *slaps B&Q's bottom really hard* Btw w5 is this big science place near the odyssey arena

      Delete