Saturday 17 May 2014

Greenhouse Igloo - Luna1210's Igloo Ideas

 Hello everybody!

Luna1210 here! Today I bring you a new igloo, which got inspired in Harry's version of it and also in Beaka's, from Igloo Discoveries #6. 

Today what I want to show you is a Greenhouse! I always wanted to live in one, it's a breathtaking place to live and you're always in contact with nature!

Take a look:



This igloo includes:


  • x3 Pounds;
  • A Bonsai Tree;
  • x2 Gardens;
  • x2 Tallest Trees;
  • The House;
  • x2 Acacia Trees;
  • x3 flower pots.
I loved this igloo! My favourite part is the house with the pounds, the flowers, the bonsai tree and the fancy flower pots!

Any critic and feedback about this post is welcome.

Comment below your rating:
?/10.

Also, check out the Selfie I took with Rob inside the igloo:



I'll see you next time!

-Luna1210

10 comments:

  1. Love the Greenhouse for me its a 10/10! But I thought of a cool idea to make the Green house out of those big tall bushes(sorry I don't know the name of the bush) instead of the green houses! Btw, love the Selfie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this igloo, 9/10! I feel like the vegetable garden is messy and of place. I LOVE the actual greenhouse though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's fine! Thanks by the way! :)

      Delete
  3. This green house is amazing!! I tried to make a green house using the giant puffle playhouse thing(didn't work out right) Anyways, I love how you had the tree's light is shining in the green house. The only thing you should of added was plants in the green house. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Thank you for the advice. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I'd give it a 9/10 because it's so cute and original :3

    ReplyDelete