Thursday 1 May 2014

Enchanted Garden by Lildudee10

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm back with another igloo for you - my enchanted garden.
I made this like last month and haven't posted it yet so here goes:

This igloo includes............
  • Bridge over a river entrance
  • Enchanted caverns
  • Flower patch/swing area
  • Cooking area :3
  • Waterfall clearing with harp area
  • Tall trees (of course)
Lildudee10's Enchanted Garden
Pleeeeeeeeease rate below, next week an igloo from cutie and then after that we will do another vs sorta thing. Cutie got the most votes last time for our puffle adoption (well done cutie :D) 

Cyaaaaa 

-Lil♥

3 comments:

  1. Love it! 9/10. You won't believe what I found in CP's blog archives! Let me just say, you've been using the 'tall trees' for 2 years+. Take a look here---> http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2012/04/featured-igloos-april-30
    hehe btw scroll to the bottom. Or here's the igloo alone http://www.clubpenguin.com/sites/default/files/images/blog/Lildudee10_edit_size.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Lildudee and McDuck are on the same level at this point :P

      Delete
  2. Ahaha i remember this! It made me so happy awwww :') I think my tall trees obsession began in 2011 hehe

    ReplyDelete