Saturday 10 May 2014

the reason I'm not posting

Ok tbh its mostly cuz i ran out of ideas... it would be nice if i get some but anyways...
i am trying to raise money for finding the cure for cancer in a really bizarre way...
and exams are up so I'm studying
and last but not least if you go on my channel and see my most popular video it is a video that has more than 25 igloo ideas and the video is almost 1 year old and for the anniversary I'm making another video for it and most of you are thinking why not put the ideas on the blog and on my videos... well its just that i think the most i can do on this blog is post igloos just for this amazing blog but i might use some of my igloo ideas here... anyways long story short i won't be active in a while and I'm sorry for missing stuff

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree. We have used all the igloo ideas! There are none left! None at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to keep coming up with new ideas you know, you can make things you've already made but better, you can make up new ideas, you can make things others have made before but not yourself etc. And there's always igloo discoveries and igloo how-tos.

      Delete
    2. Another continuous problem for me: lack of items.

      Delete
  2. We understand, everyone goes through a creative slump and aww you raising money for cancer. Your my new idol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mario! Try and inspire yourself if you've run out of ideas :) Last week I went on a long walk in a local nature reserve and it gave me lots of ideas! Good luck with everything ^.^

    ReplyDelete