Sunday 11 May 2014

Waterpark Igloo!

Aloha! I have made an all new igloo in honor of the upcoming summer season! It's a water park! My city is making a water park a few miles from my house and I'm trying to start lifeguard training to work there. Anyways enough of me, let's get to the igloo! This igloo includes 2 changing rooms, a gift shop, a bridge, a lazy river, a water slide, a lifeguard station and plenty of tropical decor! Check it out DUDE!
I'm sorry to see Sofia leaving and I'm dedicating this igloo to her. Comment your rating below! I'd love to hear feedback from you guys! In memory of Sofia4334 R.I.C.P. (Rest In Club Penguin).

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The bridge is so creative and the gift shop. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tiny :) I like the use of the umbrella as a roof and nice waterslide you got there. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, this is great! 9/10!

    ReplyDelete