Monday 12 May 2014

New Author

Hello everyone!

As you can see, I'm somebody who had never posted in this blog. That's right, I'm the unknown new author, who Harry mentioned in the New Authors Update post.

I feel really honored, and it's time to show myself to the world.

Introducing myself

My name is Luna1210.
I'm a girl who does creative igloos since late 2009.
I got hacked in Club Penguin, so I do igloos in a specific CPPS, and it's called Mirai.so.
I've never been recognized, but I tried my best, and showed my talent to the authors, which got a pretty good feedback.
I speak 2 languages. English and Portuguese, from where I came from, Portugal.

I obviously think this blog is the best Creative Igloo Ideas site ever made, and I'm proud of following it as well as posting new igloo ideas for the audience.

I don't consider myself the best, but I've got some ideas that I actually feel proud of.

If you don't actually recognize me, but somehow have any idea of who I am, here's my playercard from Mirai.so:


I think it's pretty much everything about me. I hope my igloo ideas inspire you all, that's why I'm here. I'm here to give inspiration to future igloo creators and to show that it's not late to learn new things and concepts.
And that's it!

I see you in the next post!

~Luna1210, Creative CP Igloo Ideas New Author

20 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Luna! Never met someone Portuguese before :D I'm Joey from Northern Ireland nice to meet you *shakes hand* P.S. Luna is my favourite name for a girl :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joey! And thanks c:

      Delete
  2. Hi Luna! Welcome to the blog it's awesome that you've joined ^.^ Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lil! Do you remember me? Your the one that came on CP and checked out my house iggy, we also talked about it on chat? =)

      Delete
  3. OMG I JUST TALKED TO U LIEK AN HOUR AGO
    But hi I'm Princess, I've been making igloos since last year.. welcome to the blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True story, and thanks c:

      Delete
  4. I think I saw one of your igloos before, it was cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? If it was really me, thanks, hahah c:

      Delete
  5. Welcome! I myself am not an igloo author, but still its great having someone new here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Luna, I'm a former blogger on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blog! I can't wait to see some of your igloos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A lot will be coming soon :). I'll be sure to bring the best ideas I can!

      Delete
  8. Hahah, thanks c:!

    ReplyDelete