Thursday 22 May 2014

Summer Concert

Hi everyone! I'm back with an igloo, FINALLY.. Haha. I am still making my Great Wall of China igloo because I need to figure out a nature format for it. Anyways, for my igloo I tried to make some things a bit original. I just got this idea out of no where.. I guess.
Let's take a look:

This igloo includes:
  • A stage
  • Seating
  • Food stand
  • Places to stand to watch performance
I hope you guys enjoy my igloo because I haven't posted in such a long time! 
By the way, please rate ?/10! :)
~Princess

4 comments:

  1. This igloo is so simple but so effective! Good to see you back, and back with a bang! This is a whole new take on the idea, and even though I'd prefer a bigger stage, you can imagine a whole party full of people dancing in the dance area! 9.5/10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha "bang" but thanks! I got an item limit so I couldn't add much more. :P

      Delete
  2. It looks really cool and fresh. I love the eating area and the stage, but the igloo looks like it's missing something, I don't know what, maybe flowers or something. 9/10. good job.

    ReplyDelete