Sunday 25 May 2014

Tree-top Hangout by Lildudee10

Hello everyone!

Lil here and today I have a treetop hangout!

I know this isn't my best igloo but I have a nice one coming up for you soon :) For now though, here is an igloo I made quite a while ago which I don't particularly like but hey, I made a good attempt! 

I was going to name this treehouse, however I don't think this igloo could be classed as a treehouse because it is pretty small with only one main room, whereas many treehouses I have seen have many more rooms and much more detail!

This igloo features:
  • Two identical balcony areas with tables and seats for enjoying the sun/eating meals etc.
  • Main chill out room for hanging out.
  • River area with flowers and trees :)
Lildudee10's Tree-top Hangout
Once again I know this is a lousy attempt for a treetop igloo and it would have had more detail however 99 items ruined it :( And yes, I know that I could have removed loads of trees to make up for this but I felt like the igloo was really empty without....

Cya next time!

-Lil♥

3 comments:

  1. I like this igloo but some things need a tiny bit of neatening up. I rate it 9.5/10! :)
    ~Milbo1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love trees but seriously they took up around 40% of the igloo. And it's not very tree-top. It's like a few metres off the ground. The rest is all amazing except for the plush furniture. 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding? I think this is one of your best, LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete