Saturday 31 May 2014

Inactivity? No...

"I DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!" 
~Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
So... I suppose you might have been waiting... maybe not twelve years... and maybe not to kill someone... more like 12 days.. and for another igloo. Well, this post doesn't have an igloo, just a little update to tell you that my computer is very slow recently. My 5-part school special will probably be completed by mid-July. This is a rare opportunity to post I get and usually most of my internet connection is from a mobile device where I can't access Club Penguin (except for the app but it's hard to make igloos there). Also, a lack of items has limited my igloos for a while now and it's getting to the point where my igloos are just really bad and I am forced to use a CPPS, which I shall do for my school special, unless some old school items are released in June's catalogue for the prom party. Also, CONGRATS ON 50,000 HITS HALFWAY TO 100,000 :D Interesting to see that most viewers are from America but we have more British authors... anyway see you guys soon i'll have my new igloo up sometime this/next week. Bye!

Crack... *disapparates*

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what happened to the strip club :P
    Also, about..hm...1000 of those views are probably me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you viewed that much Milfo! And you wait and see....

      Delete