Saturday 10 May 2014

Sofia4334 says goodbye

Hi guys...
I am officially quitting club penguin. I'm sorry if this is so sudden and unexpected, but I feel like I should move on with life. I don't think it's fair that I am still a part of this blog and having to hardly post anything. There are people out there waiting to be recognized. More creative. More outstanding. More imaginative. 

I'd like to thank Harry for inviting me to be a part of his blog, it's been a great experience :)
And I would also like to thank the crew for always advising me to become a better igloo creator. 

I hope you all have a wonderful life!
Take care :)

Farewell, 
Sofia4334

Oh, and I'm also giving my penguin away to a dear friend; so if my penguin's logged in, it's not me. 


17 comments:

  1. I am so sad, depressed, heartbroken,unhappy,dismal,gloomy,mournful,and etc that you're leaving. You were my favorite author, but I happy that you were a part of the team. Enjoy your life! YOLO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you'll be dearly missed! I wish you the best of luck with life! Byee! *tear *(you were one of the many people to inspire me to get into igloo creating.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be any nominations for new authors?(I have someone in mind)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a follower that I think she deserves to be the new author Bubblesducky.

      Delete
  4. Aww bye, we barely knew each other, if that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad to see you go so suddenly, with all your creative ideas. We'll make sure your legacy lives on in the igloo community. Have fun with life, and remember to come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now all the good users are quitting like flip and sofia ;( hopefully we can get another new wave of next generation igloo makers to replace the awesome drones. YOLO

    ReplyDelete
  7. wtf this blog is gonna suck without u

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOOOO! Your actually the best igloo maker on the site! We will miss you all sofia. ='(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw sofia :( Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I'll miss you all so much! Thanks for an incredible experience :) xx

    ReplyDelete