Saturday 24 May 2014

night light igloos: Camp





ok so... i think most of you are thinking why don't you make a camp during the day? well thats kinda... ok anyways! the reason i did it in the dark was because camps are actually better in the night why would you go camping and eat smores in the day when you can eat smokes while looking at the stars( do you get me? well no... no one gets me :l ) 
you can rate it you want (plz do... its been forever! say something I'm giving up on... NO LYRICS FOR MARIO!)

7 comments:

  1. I love how you are making night time igloos. This camp looks so pretty under the stars. I think there needs tents or cabins and that random tree in the middle looks so out of place. 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do authors deal with mental block?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes get inspiration from the catalog's new items.

      Delete
    2. i actually either get it from remembering my childhood such as this camp and carnival or i just get inspired by other fellow igloo makers

      Delete
  3. This is awesome except for the tropical plants. It'd be better with a forest theme. The sky is so cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the night sky, brilliant! 7/10. I like how you covered the background stuff that's not the sky with the mountains and trees, it looks really cool. Unfortunately, everything else is really bland and boring

    ReplyDelete