Thursday 18 September 2014

Clothes Shop Igloo [Video]

Yesterday I got a little caught up in school work and was unable to upload my midweek video so instead uploaded it today! I have released my Clothes Shop igloo in the form of a video, check it out :


This igloo includes :
  • x4 Shoe racks
  • Shoe changing section
  • x2 Clothes Modelling displays
  • x3 Changing Rooms
  • x7 Clothes Racks
  • Paying area
  • Small, clothes fixing station behind the desk
Please leave a comment on the video telling me you liked and disliked about the igloo and suggest what I could do to improve :) Also don't forget to leave a rating /10 as always.

Side note :
- Today i released an updated version of my website all about my Youtube Channel. Instead this website is all about my opinions and reviews regarding anything that has happened in Club Penguin and things that I think should happen. 

First post : 
THE MALL WILL BE A PERMANENT ROOM?

No comments:

Post a Comment