Thursday 11 September 2014

Wild West/Western Town igloo!

I made a 'Western Town' igloo, this igloo idea brought me millions of penguins back in 2012 but I have no idea what happened to it so I decided to make it again! 

I always hated how Club Penguin doesn't gives an igloo maker enough space to make a igloo... I'm waiting for that one igloo maker who can manage space... but enough about my interests... Here it is :


I know it's not perfect because it's too messy... but to be honest, that was kinda the point of a western town... since cleaning was like a crime back then... 

But what do you think? Leave me a comment with a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions in order to improve my igloo.

4 comments:

  1. Not terrible, but not great. 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember the original igloo :') Anyway, I really liked how you used the mine entrance to build it into the mountain. I also how you used 2 different style of rocks, I don't like how snowballs were used for the wagon, they don't match the colour scheme. I would of liked more detail for the area with the wooden walks.

    6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. -building is basic and you can see the rocks peeking out, not in line with building
    -snow clumps do not blende with the colour scheme
    -train could use a little more originality
    ~don't know if there's too many rocks
    +love the mine
    +like the wagon
    + like the colour scheme

    SCORE: 6.75/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. -hate the white snow balls as wheels
    +I like the right side & the bottom
    -you said this is "supposed" to be messy, but I don't really see much messiness lolz does that mean I should take off a point for that
    -the background doesn't match with the igloo unless it's supposed to show the transition between cp/western town but ok
    SCORE --- 7/10

    ReplyDelete