Monday 15 September 2014

Rockhopper's Boat Rides

Hi guys! Today I show you an igloo called Rockhopper's Boat Rides. This igloo was actually inspired by Harry and his River Rides igloo. I tried making mine with a little twist by adding the Rockhopper themed items. You wouldn't believe the struggles I had trying to make the Jungle Ferns a different color. I thought the different colored ones was other items and I spent about an hour looking for the ID. I had no idea you just had to press the arrow keys. Anywho, enough with my story. Here's the igloo:
 Click for a close-up image!
Freepenguin wasn't working the time I was making this igloo. This whole igloo was different in my head. I imagined the space would be a whole lot bigger. Things didn't work out but I still think this igloo is pretty good. As always, feel free to post your rating in the comments below. Have a super awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this as well! There are a few problems with messiness/symmetry in the back, but they're pretty minor, and I think it's mainly because of CP's item restrictions. Overall, very well done! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I feel some areas look a bit crowded and as you said some areas look messy.

      Delete
  2. Creatity: 5/5
    Originality: 5/5
    Neatness: 4/5
    Colour: 4/5
    Use of Items: 4/5

    Overall score: 4.4/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. And after all the effort of working out how to change the colour, you didn't even need to from what I can see in the final igloo haha. Anyway, I LOVE how you were inspired by my design! Using the twist of Rockhopper themed was a good idea and theme worked well. Like Ellie said, some items had minute problems with symmetry. Also the mossy arch's didn't work perfectly due to not stretching across the whole river bed but they would've looked great if they did.

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the cave part of it 9.1/10

    ReplyDelete