Monday 8 September 2014

Igloo Discoveries #47 : Kemitfan's Igloo

Hey everyone! I found this super cool igloo by Kemitfan. I actually saw it a while ago during the Frozen party and I would just love to show everyone else!
Click for a close-up image!
I thought the entrance was SUPER creative and I just love it! I know this igloo looks a little empty in the inside but you can definitely tell the hard work that was put into the entrance! Well I guess that's it for now. Have a super  awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP           
   

14 comments:

  1. ITS OK BUT NOT VERY ORIGINAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This igloo is cool, but I'm gonna give it 7.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good but with ugliness and unoriginality. 6/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey what happened to the 101 igloos thing

      Delete
    2. Mario had an objection and it was overruled

      Delete
    3. Avika- We started off okay but soon realised that it was a lot to commit too and some ideas were almost impossible due to igloo space and Cp not having appropriate items.

      Delete
  4. I'm actually pretty impressed by this. Yes, it lacks originality and is a bit messy, but the fact that they were able to create an structure is pretty admirable. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, Looks like an igloo i was working on a while back :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. But seriously the entrance is just the two princess doors and two ice pillars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ally was referring to the whole of the bottom

      Delete
    2. o the exterior right it is pretty good instead of using weathered paths using ice ledges to give a rugged feel

      Delete