Thursday 25 September 2014

Tudor House Igloo (Interior & Exterior) by Harry Cp

Hey everyone! I've been very busy lately but have still managed to make some more igloos for you, today I present my Tudor House which will feature in an upcoming Buy Our House episode. If you don't know what a Tudor House is, I'll leave some links at the end of the post so you can check them out, it's basically a house where the exteior is made up of black and white stripes and designs (there are so many near where I live, in fact my nearest town is probably famous for them!). Here are the exteior and interior for the house :

Tudor House Exterior
 This igloo includes :
  • Street lights
  • Tudor House
  • Scenery
  • Benches
Tudor House Interior
This Igloo Includes :
  • Entrance
  • x2 Bedrooms (Parents, 2 Kids)
  • Grandfather clock
  • Open dining room
  • Kitchen
  • Study
  • Family Room
I did face a massive hit with item limit because as you can tell, the first igloo doesn't use the whole igloo space. The item limit came very early on due to the fine details a Tudor House has. The second igloo faced another item limit problem ; in order to make certain elements like the bedroom seem more elegant, I used smaller items for more detail but this lead to item limit.

Anyway, I'm very interested to find out what you think about this igloo so as always please leave a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions you might have in order to improve the igloo :)

As promised, here are some Tudor Buildings :
  1. http://prntscr.com/4q9wwy
  2. http://prntscr.com/4q9xfl
  3. http://prntscr.com/4q9xms
__________________________________________________________________

Today I already released a brand new Igloo Ideas episode titled 'Building On Fire'. Just with the above igloo, please comment on the video with a rating /10! Here is the video :



Don't forget to subscribe for 2 new videos every week! A special post tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. I think if the vegetation on the roof had been left out more room could've been used but everything is perfect and I love the original idea and creative use of items. It looks neat and tidy and the colour scheme looks great :3 i think this deserves a 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey! This is the left side of the igloo so if I continued the path I would of hit 99 items so I used the items I had spare from not doing the remaining path to add vegetation:)

      Delete
    2. okay cool but i want a reservation for the video as the parent with a moustache

      Delete
    3. Better do it quick, 3/4 roles have been taken and the episode wasn't even released yet.

      Delete
    4. wtf I'll PC you on xat tomorrow with my name and pass

      Delete