Tuesday 23 September 2014

Goodbye from Baby Mariods

Yeah... one of these again... hopefully for the last time...

Thing is... I would have quit igloo making a long time ago and I only go on CP to make igloos now tbh. If it wasn't for the voice in my head telling me to make igloos I wouldn't be here.

I'm quitting this blog. The reason shall not be said so for my last igloo on the blog, I present the igloo that started it all... back when there were no good items. It was really hard to make even a decent igloo... 


So yeah, thanks for having me Harry. I almost made it to the one year mark!

If any of you see me on CP I will be happy to see you :)
This is my last post so yet again thank you guys... and....

OBJECTION!

20 comments:

  1. geeing: OH MY GOD! THANK GAWD HES GONE! THAT BUHLEH! IS GONE! PEACE SHALL BE RESTORED MWAUHEUFHSUIDFHDIHFUIRFHDSIU!
    me:thx
    (roles reversed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad to see you go, Mario. :( I love all the igloos you posted here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah i dont deserve to be here anyways, i hope you or rock take my space *looks at geeing*
      and not geeing...

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing you don't like Geeing?

      Delete
    3. he is just weird... idk i don't despise him... he just calls me a bully and tries to twist my words sometimes... idk he's just 11... i don't hate him anyways :P

      Delete
  3. I know why. I've picked up your hints and the big picture is clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well done joey... but i must tell you... there are 3 secrets... but well done finding one of them

      Delete
  4. Mario, you're like an igloo legend (been making them for soo long) and also a great friend. Your igloos are great and inspiring too. Sad to see you go but I support your decision 100%! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks i hope you and the blog have a bright future :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. idk why you hate me tbh i didn't do anything lol

      Delete
  6. Goodbye... I am a great fan of this blog and i will miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. noooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be sad to see you go. It is indeed a sorrowful day and you will be missed. I loved your designs and so did all others. But I have no objections and you are free to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, man.. Your igloos have always been amazing, it's sad watching you leave the blog. But we all have to move on at some point.

    Have a wonderful life.. and talk to me on kik :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were an awesome igloo maker! Sad to see you go.

    ReplyDelete