Wednesday 24 September 2014

Market Igloos by Lildudee10

Hey Guys!

I wasn't planning to post these igloos yet, but turns out my sister didn't make an igloo for this week, so I decided I'd post my marketplace igloos!

I spent many hours, 7 attempts and a lot of thought into the design of these igloos and I couldn't seem to get them right, but I'll be showing you my two favourite versions of the igloos I made. These markets are very similar to most of the igloos I make, such as the Riverside Plaza Park :)

Market One: 
This first market igloo is the original market I made, It includes:
  • Four market stalls (bags, potions, sports and plants).
  • Four background shops
  • Open cooking area
  • Small river
  • Cityscape background
Lildudee10's Market Place v.1

Market Two:
My second market igloo is the sixth or seventh version of the marketplace igloos I made, and probably my favourite. It reminds me of my riverside plaza park, so I called it a riverside market place. I prefer it as it is more spacious, lest cramped and neater. It includes....

  • Four stalls (plants, sports, bags/gifts and music).
  • Four background shops
  • Small cooking space
  • Cityscape background
  • Large river and spacious deck area
  • Two split level layout
Lildudee10's Marketplace v.2


Which market do you prefer? What would you rate each of them?
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my Market igloos :) 
Cya (maybe) on the 26th of September (the blogs anniversary) for a special post!

~Lil

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
Happy One Year anniversary to the blog on the 26th! 
I should be back for a special post on Friday or Saturday :)
Hopefully my sister will make an igloo for next weeks post too.
Hope you're having a great day! ☺

2 comments:

  1. Both of these igloos are awesome, it's so hard to pick which one is the best. But.. if I have to pick, it would probably be the second one. I really like the layout for it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. > Market #1
    -Don't like how you're using so many different floorings
    +Well-formatted
    +Great details, such as the river, plants, etc
    SCORE --- 9/10

    > Market #2
    -I don't like how it seems like this is a random market in the middle of a forest (unless that's what you were going for, whoops)
    *Perhaps a bridge (made out of footlight stands) in the bottom middle would have worked?
    +I DO like that the marketstands are more in the upper-part of the igloo, unlike #1 where they were all crammed in the bottom.
    SCORE --- 9/10

    So based on scores, they're equally good. I'm leaning towards #1 as the better one.. not sure, but both great igloos

    ReplyDelete