Saturday 6 September 2014

Waterpark

Hello everyone! Today I bring you once again an older igloo some of you may have seen before. With homework from school in the way I wasn't able to make a new igloo. Now that the weekend is here I am planning on making some new igloos!
Click for a close-up image!
So here it is! For this igloo I have made a big pool and small pool. The bigger one on the right is the one for the big kids I guess you could say. The smaller pool on the left is just for the little ones. I added some waterslides for both pools. I made a small area for some cold drinks when you get hot in the sun. I guess that's all for now! Have a super awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP

4 comments:

  1. One of the best waterparks I've seen in a while, but I'd call it a water slide or water resort because water parks usually have lots of different slides and features. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't find another name for it.

      Delete
  2. Woah Alley! I love this waterpark :) But I have to agree with Joey about the slide thing because it needs more of those features (although that would be hard to fit in one igloo). I'm also giving it a 9/10 :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good igloo, Alley. 8/10

    ReplyDelete