Wednesday 3 September 2014

Vigloo games: Phoenix wright igloo (court)

http://x2.fjcdn.com/comments/YOU+_7ad749f418bc4f5e1a351f9d38e57768.jpg

                    
OBJECTION!
Ad-freaking-mit it! you all saw this coming... even if it wasn't on the list...
YOU ALL SAW THIS COMING!
Well... its a court? Nothing much to say
  • You have the court in the middle 
  • The defence lobby for the attorney team and the defendant
  • The prosecution room for the prosecution and witness' (in this game every witness is a liar...)

Sooooo yeah... nothing much to say... 
this game is also on the iPhone btw :P

7 comments:

  1. I'm already aware that this is a 3/10 igloo soooooooo yeah... 99 item did me good this time... REAL GOOD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. -too much red/not enough brown
    -/+(?) I don't really understand the left/right sides idk if it's cuz I don't know my court shit or it's cuz I don't play the game... but either way it doesn't really match up with the middle or with each other
    -I had this idea (courtoom) a long time ago ..................... jk im not gonna take a point off fo tht!
    -I don't like the flooring in the middle
    lolz 99 item limit really fucked u up
    SCORE --- 6/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o as you can see I don't read the posts I just look at the igloo (I just now read the post & u actually explained the stuff on the sides whoops)

      Delete
    2. lol yeah... *waits for harry to delete ascii*

      Delete
    3. Haha, I left it up for 24 hours but replaced it with a picture which is practically the same!

      Delete
  3. Too many different colours, would of perfered an overall colour scheme - brown (maybe hints of red every now and then). I think the arm chair would of looked better for the judges chair. The rosewood chair instead of deck chairs would also be better. Don't like how you used different floorings in all 3 sections. I guess the top middle section is good but again wrong colours - funky bookshelf instead of red fridges. 6/10

    Maybe i'm completely wrong and in the game the colours are like this but I'm judging this as if it were a court room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tbh there is a prosecutor room but its not seen in game... i thought the room would be like dark cuz like duh, prosecutors are evil and shit... but that maybe just me lol

      Delete