Sunday 28 September 2014

S2E4 - London Landmarks - BY JOEY

Hello how are you all on this fine september evening well my last post was 2 weeks ago so I'm due a post. This time it's some landmarks from London, see:
Note: Item limit being reached is my excuse for having no phone boxes. This igloo isn't my best and London isn't really like this in reality (with Wesminster being on the other side of the Thames) but it makes for good showing off some of the more creative elements, such as:

  • Houses of Parliament including Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower)
  • A taxi that looks messed up due to THE STUPID PLACING OF ANCIENT BENCHES I MADE
  • The River Thames
  • The London Eye, a huge ferris wheel
lol thats it bad ik but rate in the comments and give suggestions for more igloo ideas (also lil should make harrods into an igloo). Bye for now

-Joey

(This igloo was made on Club Penguin+ which allows items to be placed ANYWHERE in the igloo)

8 comments:

  1. Unique.....Creative....Etc. But the quality its not very good. 5/10 But you tried! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Houses of Parliament as well as The London Eye. However, I do think this igloo looks a tad empty, especially behind the ferris wheel. My rating for this igloo would be a 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative but could use some refinements. For example, you could move the London Eye more to the center and a little lower so penguins can reach the higher passenger capsules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er I don't understand what you mean?

    ReplyDelete