Monday 1 September 2014

Flag igloos : Union Jack (UK flag)

For the finale of Igloo Ideas [S3], I have decided to do something a little different, puffle bed art! Puffle bed art was made popular by igloo maker Alyssa570 and it's where you use the colours of puffle beds to make something eg. rockhopper out of puffle beds, spongebob out of puffle beds or maybe in this case 'Flags' out of puffle beds. Puffle bed art is new to me so this is my first attempt, I have recreated the British flag known as the Union Jack :

Union Jack igloo (UK Flag)
 This flag uses :
  • Red puffle beds
  • Blue puffle beds
  • White puffle beds
As you can see I decided to create a picture out of the igloo to show the igloo inside a flag layout with the real flag for the country in the corner.

Unfortunately Club Penguin does not have any dark blue puffle beds which would of made the igloo more realistic. I also hit item limit early on so I had to remove the top and bottom row of puffle beds which is why the blue puffle beds aren't completely symmetrical.

I would ask you to rate this igloo but I guess it's hard to rate a puffle bed art igloo haha. Instead why not suggest some flags I could make? Try to suggest not very detailed flags ;)

2 comments:

  1. This looks nice but obviously it's a bit hard to rate. It'd be good if you did the different countries of the UK and their flags because this is an interesting prospect. (I.e. England Scotland Wales N.I. and maybe Ireland too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably do England's or Japan's flag as they're pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete