Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hey

Hey everyone! I'm the new author here on Creative CP Igloo Ideas. I'm just going to do a quick introduction...

My name is AllyCP but you can call me whatever you like. I usually go by Ally or Alley. Unlike most of the authors, I am Canadian! I love to write stories and draw. When I grow up I want to be an author/illustrator. I've been playing on Club Penguin for about 6 years. I had a different penguin before. I play CP and I usually make my igloos on CPPS such as Freepenguin or Mirai.

If you ever want to find me or add me as a friend, my username on Club Penguin is Ally Light. I usually go on Abominable but sometimes I go on more empty servers. For those who don't play CP and use CPPS my username on Freepenguin is AllyCP and my username on Mirai is alley so you can always find me there.

I guess that's pretty much it. Sorry if this post was long. I will try to post at least twice a week. I look forward to be working alongside the other authors!

- AllyCP

12 comments:

  1. Ally! Congrats! Welcome to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally!!! I love your igloos, I knew your were going to be an author and I am glad you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. willkommen bienvenidos bienvenue bem-vindo welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO YOU SPEAK CANADIAN FRENCH ARE YOU FROM QUEBEC OR OTHER I want to be an author/illustrator too so yeah

      Delete
    2. I know a little bit of French but I am not in Quebec. We are actually taught French in school. Je ne suis pas au Québec, mais je suis dans une ville bien connue ici au Canada haha.

      Delete
  4. congratulations hope to see your igloos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm very excited to see your igloos! I think you'll be a great author :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and welcome to the blog i read it every day :)

    ReplyDelete