Sunday 14 September 2014

Cornwall inspired Cottage on the River

Hey guys!!

Lil here and today I have a brand new igloo to present to you :)
Today's igloo is inspired by a place I visited while on a family holiday to Cornwall. I can't find a picture of the actual place but it was a really pretty and old cottage based on a river with lots of scenery.

I thought I'd put some of the detailing and main features of the place in the igloo, as well as some exaggerated features to make it seem more pretty and colorful. 

Cottage by the River by Lildudee10
This igloo features:
  • Small Cottage area 
  • Fruit patch
  • Two cabins for fishing or afternoon chilling out
  • Deck area with benches
  • River
Sadly, I would have liked the add more details but 99 items caused me to be unable to do this.  But I'm still quite proud of this igloo :)

Don't forget to rate the igloo or leave any comments or suggestions below .
Thanks for reading!

-Lil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
I decided to delay the market igloos post for a future Lil vs Cutie (coming soon)....
Next time I'll be posting an igloo by Cutiepie813 :3

Hope you're all having a great day☺

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this igloo! Do you mind if I feature it on my blog?
    CREATIVITY - 5/5
    ORIGINALITY - 4/5
    NEATNESS - 5/5
    COLOUR - 4/5
    USE OF ITEMS - 4/5
    OVERALL SCORE - 3.6/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornwall ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNT46BMyWg

    I really like the cottage at the top with the windows and roof design and because you decorated inside it makes it look really cozy. The surrounding area was also nice, looks circular and the swing was a nice addition. I actually liked the use of the tallest trees in this igloo. There are a few flaws I found : Some of the grass is visible in the cabins at the front, the cabins are too close to the bottom of the igloo - i think you should bring them back a bit so you can walk in front of them, where the footlight stages are, perhaps hide the front edge (yellow) because it would make them a bit neater and I also thing there should be something in the middle of the 2 benches.

    9/10 - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.....2......3......................................................10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The layout is fantastic and it's nice and neat! 10/10

    ReplyDelete