Saturday 20 September 2014

Flag Igloos : Taegukgi (South Korea Flag)

Woohoo It's Satuday! Continuing the finale of Igloo Ideas [S3], here is the 3rd Flag Igloo. It is the Flag of South Korea, also known as the Taegukgi. This flag was harder than the previous flag because of it's curved shapes in the middle. Also, the Taegukgi has 4 a symbol in each corner of it's flag and I have had to simplify the shape for it to work in puffle beds. Since CP doesn't make black puffle beds, I've used brown (the next darkest colour) to represent the black symbols. Take a look :


Taegukgi (Flag of South Korea)
This Flag Uses :
  • Blue Puffle Beds
  • White Puffle Beds
  • Red Puffle Beds
  • Brown Puffle Beds
As you can see I decided to create a picture out of the igloo to show the igloo inside a flag layout with the real flag for the country in the corner. 

I'm quite proud at how it turned out but what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

NEW CP Reviewed Post : NEW PARTY IDEA : OPERATION EVACUATION

4 comments:

  1. We really need a black puffle bed. It's getting out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess we do! I wonder why CP made a grey one but not a black one.

      Delete
    2. its a shame because lots of flags have black on them RACIST I THINK

      Delete
  2. I love the way the flag turned out!

    ReplyDelete