Saturday 6 September 2014

DIVERGENT IGLOO - by Joey

"In a dystopian future Chicago setting, the city is divided into five factions based on human virtues" is a summary of the setting of the 3-book Divergent series, for those who haven't read it. Alex1941 made a similar igloo earlier this year so I tried to make my own updated one but I still believe his is better. Here it is:


This igloo features the train the Dauntless ride, the marsh (formerly Lake Michigan), the fence surrounding the city, the poor shabby Abnegation area, the Aptitude Test room where 16-year olds are tested on which faction they should choose to join, the Hub (formerly the Willis/Sears Tower) and the Dauntless initiation base. Not my best igloo, but whatever. Leave ratings and ideas in the comments and I'll be back with a new igloo soon. -Joey

P.S i'm amity (they farm the land outside the fence) candor is not featured due to my lack of caring for them

P.P.S congrats on 100k hits guise :3

2 comments:

  1. Joey, I've never seen any of divergent apart from the trailers. But this igloo is awesome! You seem to have included the important features from the film and I like it :) My only problem is the change of colours with the cityscapes 8/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The difference in city scape colour is because the red is to signify the run down poor abnegation and faction less area whereas the blue is the rich and prosperous Erudite and Candor area.

      Delete