Saturday 6 September 2014

Lil vs Cutie: Animal Crossing

Hey everyone!

It's Lil and I'm here today for the next Lil vs Cutie!
If you're new here, Lil vs Cutie is basically a little contest me and my younger sister (who also makes igloos) have monthly on the blog, and you decide in the comments who's igloo is best within that theme!

Inspired by the awesome babymariods, we decided we'd recreate our favourite game - animal crossing, in our igloos! We both interpreted it pretty differently. Cuties is a recreation of the winter season in the game and mine is more summery. If you're unfamiliar with animal crossing it's a game on the Nintendo DS where you create your own town, you being the mayor!

So far, the score on Lil vs Cutie is.....
Lil:2
Cutie:1

Lil's Animal Crossing igloo includes:

  • Three villagers houses
  • Plaza area with the tree
  • Town hall
  • Train station
  • Summer season theme
Lildudee10's Animal Crossing

Cuties Animal Crossing igloo includes:

  • 2 Villager houses
  • Winter season theme
  • Train station
  • Town hall
  • River and bridge
Cutiepie813's Animal Crossing Igloo
So, that's this months Lil vs Cutie!
Who's did you prefer and what would you rate them both? Tell us down in the comments to vote.

That's all for today! 
Cya soon :)

~Lildudee10♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
We finally reached 100,000 blog hits! Wooooooo :)
Congrats everyone!!!
Thanks for reading my posts and supporting us all♥

NEXT POST FROM LIL:
I will be showing you two of my 'Market' igloos!

13 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to go with Lil's igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these are 2 really good igloos and it's hard to pick a winner because they're in different seasons. I'm gonna list pros/cons for each igloo :

    Lil : Pro's...
    - The villager homes were really creative and look just like the ones in the game with a letterbox and chimney.
    - Nice town hall building, showing the inside and including a clock.
    - You includes the cliff's and the town tree.

    Lil : Con's...
    - Although the town tree was original, it didn't represent the tree as much as I would of liked
    - I think you should of included your house
    - The trees make the town hall seem very closed off and therefore making it seem different to the whole left side of the igloo.
    - I didn't like the train station entrance

    Cutie : Pro's...
    - Like Lil, you included the cliff and trees but also distributed the tree's better than Lil did.
    - You used a diagonal layout on the left which was successful and also creative.
    - I loved the use of the tunnel on the train track
    - You added extra detail like the rainbow and the swing chair (PWP)
    - The town tree represented the game better than Lil's did because it's more rounded and the tree is better suiting
    - The igloo location worked perfectly with the igloo

    Cutie : Con's...
    - As with Lil, including your house would be nice.
    - At first I thought the top right building was your house and not the town hall.
    - Your houses were more like cabins and Lil's looked more like the game
    - Although your town tree worked better, the red puffle gate did not look good.

    As I found more things I liked in Cutie's igloo, I vote Cutie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is this the longest comment ever or what p.s I'm not voting they're equally good imo

      Delete
    2. Hahaha Joey, my longest comment in length but not content (i think?). Sofia wins the award for longest comment though, 101 igloos.

      Delete
    3. omfg I remember that was like 5 comments or something each with like 10000084848;73 words

      Delete
  3. I've gotta say, Lil! But I love Cutie's too. Good job you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great, but I'm gonna go with Cutie's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhh i have to go with cutie... although i really love grass... cuties is more well thought out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Lil's. Even though Cutie's is better-formatted, I like Lil's buildings & details better

    ReplyDelete