Monday 22 September 2014

Happy 1 Year Anniversary To The Blog!

Hi everyone, Cara here (shocker right) and today I'm going to appreciate the people around this blog.

To start off,
Thank you Harry so so much for making me apart of this blog, I've made so many new friends from this blog & I didn't even know I would have great friends like you & the other members of this blog. 
Thank you for those people around the world for viewing Harry's blog, he really appreciate's it & even though I'm not active, I love seeing the numbers going up for how many views this blog has, it's an honor being apart of this blog.
Thank you Mist, Rob, Alex, Alley, Mario, Ellie, Harry, Rob, Luna, Lil, Rem, Net & Joey for making me feel so welcome & helping me fix my mistakes for my igloos. I love all of you so so much, I don't really know what I'd do without you.
"I'd go cry in a corner for days."  Ok jk lol.
Also, thank you for the past authors that have been on this blog, you were a great addition to our blog.
Again, I'm so so grateful I'm apart of a blog with my best friends & again, thank you so much Harry for making me apart of this blog.

Now onto something I should say:

I'm so sorry I haven't been on, I'm being dumb not posting when I should've, but I still love all of you blog viewers so much!
Not to sound needy at all but can you guys comment some igloo ideas? My mind has gone blank of igloo ideas (I was making a poor village earlier, but it failed). 

I hope this brought a smile to everyone's face, I actually appreciate being here and seeing how to improve my igloos! 
I love you all so so much, don't forget that ok. :)
~ Cara 

7 comments:

  1. dentist office, Alcatraz, laundromat, butchers shop, fishing wharf, tornado, highway any of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw ty I love you too :3 cheesy af but whatever

    ReplyDelete
  3. These anniversary/tribute posts are great leading up to Friday 26th (the acutal anniversary) :)

    Igloo Ideas : Safari Park, Park, Rainforest, Caving, Mountains, Camping, Cabins, Summer Resort, Winter Resort, Broadway, Theatre, Cinema, Car Parking, Race Track, Car Wash, Petrol Station, Factory, Labatory, Area 51, Farm, Bank, Ice Kingdom, EPF HQ, Jail, Mine, Mall, Clothes Shop, Skate Park, Hidden Lake, Waterfalls, Waterfall Restaurant, Cove, Beach, Boardwalk, River Walk, Japanese Gardens, Museum, KFC, Food Court, Court, Town, Airport, Funhouse, Circus, Nightclub, Arcade, Offices, CP Times, Train Station, Disneyland, Treeforts, Snowforts, Treasure Island, Island, Mermaid Hideout, Recording Studios, TV Studio, War, House, Boat Rides, Music Festival, Tourbus, Gravity Falls, Post Office, Library, Harrods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg harrods I'm reserving that

      Delete
    2. harrods? are you really referencing mariods to harrods? wow!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Nah, Harrods is an expensive store in London

      Delete