Tuesday 2 September 2014

Igloo Ideas : Buy Our House ANNOUNCEMENT

I can now confirm that Igloo Ideas : Buy Our House has been renewed for a second season with the first episode premiering not this weekend, but the weekend after. The second season will consist of 10 episodes (if not extended) and I'm really excited to share the new ideas I have.

I already have the first 2 igloos made for the first episode 'Artist's House' and I will post the exterior and interior this weekend. Some other ideas that I have are :
  • Tudor Cottage
  • Beach House
  • Asia Themed House
  • Winter Home
^None of these ideas are finalised but I have a picture of what they will look like. If you have any other ideas, I would love to hear them!

There aren't any major changes for this season compared to the last, but here are the changes :
  • New logo
  • New intro
  • Estate agent opening scene

There are also reasons why I decided to do a second season :
  • The viewership was amazing for season 1! The most viewed episode reached 1873 views with every episode surpassing 400 views to date. The season also had an average of 739 views per episode which exceeds my expectations by a large margin. Hopefully, season 2 can match that success.
  • Since the season ended, I have seen an increase of house igloos on Club Penguin. These house igloos are becoming more realistic unlike the ones people used to make where they were made using snow walls (I understand not everyone has certain items though). These ideas are even being shown on Youtube, another popular house igloo series is Cribs.
  • I also wanted to design more house igloos myself to get better since I had more ideas (Unlike Job Duty).
I can't wait to start releasing more episodes :)

2 comments: