Sunday 7 September 2014

Mini contest - Lil v Joey

So Lil and I did a mini igloo contest today and we each made houses to see who wins and I thought it a good idea to post them. 

Joey Cp

Here is mine:


I have a cottage in a forest lakeside with a warm cosy exterior. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lildudee10

Here is Lildudee's:

She has a fancy dreamhouse that reflects her personality :3 that's all you can tell us your favourite in the comments and rate both if you like. Bye :3

-Joey

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JOEY
      •Exterior:
      +The left is nice & so is the waterfall I guess
      -I don't really like the house
      -The small piece of 'igloo' on the top right corner ruins it
      SCORE --- 8/10
      •Interior:
      -I don't like how you can see some of the background (in the bathroom & in the kitchen)
      -I also don't like how the exterior of the house doesn't really match up with the interior
      +Other than that I love how spaced out & detailed this is
      SCORE --- 9/10

      OVERAL SCORE --- 8.5/10

      LILDUDEE10
      •Interior:
      -The entrance could be neatened up
      -not sure why you chose to use black walls
      -why when people make houses, they insist on separating rooms by bookshelves/walls/etc. I mean come on the bookshelves, really, how are you even supposed to get to the rooms on the bottom left & right.... or even the rooms on the top
      -what up with the plates & beanbag chair on the bottom left... really don't understand that room
      SCORE --- 5/10, you can do so much better lil

      I like Joey's better

      Delete
    2. o thanks I wish I covered the igloo part of the exterior now but I couldn't find the right item :3 it's a 1-storey cottage

      Delete
  2. o let's be honest Lil's sitting area is pretty good love the settlements

    ReplyDelete