Thursday 4 September 2014

Fair

Hey everyone! Today I bring my first igloo to the blog! This isn't a new igloo. Some of you may have seen this before but I still decided to show it here in case some of you haven't
Click for a close-up image!
So here it is! In case you were wondering why the left side is kind of empty, the item limit actually kind of got involved. I'm quite happy with how this turned out. I got the chance to add quite a few fair/carnival games. So that's all for now. Feel free to rate this igloo out of 10 below in the comments. I promise I'll try my best to make a new igloo for my next post. Have a super awesome splendid terrific fantastic day! Bye!

- AllyCP

4 comments:

  1. I REALLY LOVE THE COLORS! LOOKS SO LIKE FALL-ISH but i hate the water area... and it seems a bit hair.... but really love the colors so 8.5/10 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the water area. I love the colour scheme you had and how you included areas for eating as well as original stalls and an entrance. Although I liked the ideas for each stall, the wooden walks looked very messy inside (partically in the corner) because you didn't use anything to back the stalls with which leads an untidy transition between floor and wall items. Also like I said, the corners in the top left and back are messy. The trees kinda annoy me but I guess they are there for a reason. Good first igloo on the blog!

    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg the tv as people behind is the ticket booths is gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Some of the elements were very creative such as the tv's behind the ticket booths and I love the stalls! All the colors tied together really well too! I'm going to give this a 9/10 because the wooden walks are kinda messy :)

    ReplyDelete