Friday 26 September 2014

Happy Birthday!

As you probably already know, today is the blog's 1-year anniversary! I am glad to have been part of the 1-year for 3 months. 

As for those who have been here since the very beginning, an extra THANK YOU for sticking around & keeping the blog going. Biggest THANKS to the viewers who continue to read and be inspired by our igloo ideas.

#FlashbackFriday to when the blog was just starting up!

Once again, Happy Birthday to the Blog!

-Blackmist100

P.S. Sorry I have not been posting any igloos lately. I've been busy with school, friends, and... life. I WAS going to post an igloo today, but I did not want to ruin the celebration or anything with some random igloo from me, haha. I'll post it tomorrow, watch out for my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment