Sunday 30 November 2014

12 Days of Holiday Igloos

Hey guys! This year I'm going to be doing something different for Christmas. It's called 12 Days of Igloos. 12 Days of Igloos is a contest that will expand from now until Christmas day, December 25. Viewers and authors can choose below from a list of holiday igloo ideas, but must comment the idea they choose. Each viewer or author may choose one or two igloo ideas, but two is the limit and everyone that joins must complete and turn in each of their igloo(s). The igloos will be due on December 13th. Starting on December 14th I will post the top 12 igloos and end on December 25th with the first place winner. Happy editing!

Christmas Shopping Holiday Parade Yule Ball Christmas Village Holiday Cafe 
Christmas Bakery Trail of Lights Gingerbread House Reindeer Stables Santa's Workshop Holiday Carnival Christmas Play Breakfast with Santa Christmas Tree Lot Holiday Church
Holiday Caroling Santa's Sleigh Christmas Party Holiday Toy Store Victorian Village 
The Nightmare Before Christmas Snowball Fight Hanukkah Village Ice Palace Polar Express
Coins for Change Center Toy Car Track Holiday Book Store Holiday Airport Elf on the Shelf Candy Cane Forest How the Grinch Stole Christmas Holiday Orchestra

If an idea is crossed out that means that the idea has been taken. I will add ideas if all the ideas have been used, but for now comment which idea(s) you would like.

44 comments:

  1. 1. Christmas Bakery
    2. Christmas Shopping (can that be a Mall)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours! Yes Christmas Shopping can be a mall.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the Victorian Village

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. polar express! (I love that movie!)
    2.Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take holiday caroling :)
    ps I love this idea of 12 igloos very creative way for a contest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it possible that I could change to Christmas village instead of caroling?

      Delete
    2. Sorry I can't allow you to change, but you could make a village and just add a stage in the middle for carolers.

      Delete
    3. Ok great idea! I only wanted to change, because it looked too much like a village.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. here it is: https://epicigloos.wordpress.com/2014/12/05/epic-igloo-103-christmas-village/
      also can i have coins for change center

      Delete
    2. nvm i don't want coins for change center

      Delete
  6. DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY I NEED THE YULE BALL HOLY HADES ALEX I WANT:
    1) YULE BALL OBVIOUSLY
    2) REINDEER STABLES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gingerbread House and Christmas Village :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Holiday Airport
    2. Holiday Orchestra

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Holiday Carnival
    2. Snowball fight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my Holiday Carnival! http://prntscr.com/5dxg72

      Delete
    2. Here's my Snowball fight http://prntscr.com/5e2toi

      Delete
  11. 1. Christmas Toy Store
    2. Breakfast With Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have the candy cane forest?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the holiday book store please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The santas workshop now XD

    cutiepie

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://prntscr.com/5eo3iq this is my entry I had the igloo holiday caroling

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holyday Bookstore:
    On this link ( http://1drv.ms/1zg53xb ) you can find my small bookstore with its Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://prntscr.com/5g4yjt Holiday Cafe

    ReplyDelete