Saturday 22 November 2014

My November Igloo Challenge Igloo- Cafe!

Hey guys! Here is my igloo for the Nov. Igloo Challenge! I got a Cafe igloo since I give it a go!
                                        So here it is:
This igloo Includes:
~A kitchen connected together made for 2 chefs!
~ Cashier places including with a window to give orders to the chefs!
~Creative tables with plants and a creative way for chairs!
~2 entrances!
~On the left and right, 2 small extra tables for drinking your coffee, a little bit of reading, etc!

                                  Please give a good rating out of /10 I work hard on this I had to restart!

My café igloo!
~Lela <3

8 comments:

  1. OMG SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. my entry for the contest:

    http://epicigloos.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/epic-igloo-100-enchanted-forest/

    the theme was forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lela another great iggy!!! I love how you did the reflection thing on each side of the iggy if u know what i mean XD a little bit cramped near the entrances and a little bit of the kitchen so i give your iggy a score of 8/10 welldone From Cutiepie813

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite igloos from you.
    9/10 - Maybe a stage instead of a big table in the middle would have looked better.

    ReplyDelete