Saturday 29 November 2014

Igloo Discoveries #55 : Yoshisixfour's igloo

Hey guys, it's Verde Sal. Today I was looking through my friends list, and I went to Yoshisixfour's igloo. I think it's a pretty cool igloo. Take a look:


I know it's not a perfect igloo, but I thought it was a cool, unique igloo. Tell we what you think in the comments, and leave some tips for Yoshisixfour. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of Saturday, you have 2 WEEKS to turn in your Jungle Igloo Contest entry. Just make a jungle-themed igloo, take a screenshot, and contact me in the comments, YouTube message, or YouTube comments. Rules/guidelines will be in description of the video below. Oh, and after the contest, there's gonna be a cool video of all the entries. :P Thanks for participating!

12 comments:

  1. Well, it's certainly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was more of a rare show off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with mel, looks like a rare show off. its kinda wrong to use snow walls now, and its messy.
    but I like how its detailed. 6.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. And I thought the old discoveries were bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut the fuck up. Stop destroying people's confidence here, you don't know shit anymore. You're getting a revenge out of nothing. Yes, it's not that good, yet, there's no need to make fun of it. Now get back to the brothel, you bitch. I'm tired of seeing you around here shitting on the blog. Harry fair-played with you, you were innactive, got kicked out. No need to be a cry baby, it's the rules hun.

      Delete
    2. *Waits for rage comment* This is gonna escalate quickly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

      Delete
    3. I see you've copied and pasted that multiple times

      Delete
    4. Agreed. "First author to get kicked out"

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys this igloo is actaully awesome!
    i can see this guy has potential! honestly i was an igloo maker with the EXACT same style!
    i hope you become a sucessfull igloo maker :)
    a word of advice dont use snow walls! :P
    i learnt that was a huge mistake! go use bookshelves (but not in front of vic... #JusTicS4Things)

    ReplyDelete