Sunday 23 November 2014

Igloo Tips #1

Hey guys! This is igloo tips improving your igloo! I will be giving you some tips on your igloo ,so you can improve better and have a better chance on getting a good score!

                                Now people say that they hate the new furniture cause
its WAYYYYYYYY to big. I agree ,but its also a good thing! Want proof? You got it!
     In my cafĂ© igloo for the Nov. Igloo challenge, I use these tables down below for chairs.
    Now that is a creative way, cause using normal chairs are BORING. (Well not exactly boring)
    But since Cp made the furniture big, its good. Still don't believe me? Go on Cp or a Cpps and
    do it your self, grab these kinds of tables, sit on it, BOOM, proof.
 
     I think using tables as chairs is a one of a kind, creative way to improve your igloo, you might
                                             get a B+ or A+ on your creativity!

1 comment: