Sunday 16 November 2014

Igloo Ideas : Frat House [FOR SALE] & November Igloo Challenge Reminder

Buy Our House is back following the end of Igloo-A-Thon 2014! This episode I debut the Frat House which I haven't posted on the blog yet so make sure you watch the video for your first look :


- The Frat House is based in an American city for students who need accommodation whilst attending college. The house has bedrooms, study areas, a kitchen and a lounge for taking a break from studying. The building is red with gold areas.

Roles :
  • Student 1 [SOLD]
  • Student 2 [SOLD]
  • Student 3 
  • Student 4
If you would like to be in the showcased episode, make sure you follow the instructions at the end of the video! I still need 2 people...

Don't forget to leave a like and comment on the video telling me what you think of the igloo as well as leaving a rating /10!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER IGLOO CHALLENGE REMINDER

As of today, you have 1 week left to send your entries in for the November Igloo Challenge.

I currently have entries from the following : 

Geeing, Awkward Taco, Tiny238cp, 007 Bond 50, Ellie Cp, Alex1941, Fabby Abi,

I still need entries from the following : 

יואב בוקר, Akiva, JjoeyxxCp, Netsky, Mario, Lil Rae2001, Melanie, Cheezlovermw, GamerPinkie, Summerslam CP, Lela, Robbery CP, Blackmistcp, Verde Sal, Lildudee10, Lucy Harrison, Dj Stores.

6 comments:

  1. heres my entry
    http://prntscr.com/570nm2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill take a student ALSO if you make a mobile home please make me the main charecter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude all are main characters.

      Delete
    2. Oh my bad!!! typo i meant if he does a mobile home igloo make me the main character.

      Delete
  3. How do I upload the photo of my igloo??

    ReplyDelete