Monday 17 November 2014

Disney World: Orlando - Princess Castle Igloo by Mel

Hey guys!

Mel here! Today I bring you a brand new igloo, a Disneyland Princess Castle. This castle was inspired by the Disneyland Orlando Castle.  Since I like challenging stuff, I decided to give it a go!

Here it is:



So, this igloo includes:

  • The Castle
  • The Entrance
  • x2 Resting Areas
As you can see, I also tried to incorporate the Autumn/Fall theme, which is the season we're in now.

Overall, I think this turned out nice for a big challenge like that. What about you? What do you think? Leave a comment below with a rating /10, and tell me your opinions!

Cya :3.

Mel

12 comments:

  1. I love this! It's very well done for such a large challenge, and you did a great job, especially with the shape of the castle. I recognized it almost immediately, without even reading the title. The fall touch is nice too. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the igloo. Super creative and detailed. I had to agree with ellie, I love the fall theme! The only thing I dislike is the colors. From pink to brown, from grey to orange, because of the colors I can not tell its neatness.
    Over all 9/10 ::)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The castle is grey and pink, the only way I had to do it was like that. The fall theme was the one who practically got along with the castle, but thanks anyway :).

      Delete
  3. I wish I could go to Disneyland someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went there once, it's really nice :).

      Delete
  4. Ive been there for like 7 years 8 nights each not to brag I'm going in march again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Blackmist100 – can't log onto my Google Account at the moment.

    The colors were kinda all over the place (didn't look good to me) but that's Disney for ya.

    A++++ for creativity.

    ReplyDelete