Wednesday 5 November 2014

Fireworks Night igloo by Lildudee10♥

Hey everyone!!

To those in the UK, Happy Firework Night!!
So I haven't posted for quite a while and that's because I have been anticipating to do this post since I made the igloo so I decided to leave it for a bit. But, today is the day I have wanted to be posting on because as you may know if you live in the UK it is firework/bonfire/guy fawkes night.

Firework night is the day in the UK that commemorates the plot  where Guy Fawkes planned to blow up Parliament in London, but it failed and every year since that day (November 5th, 1605) we all have firework parties and bonfires to celebrate :D 

So, I decided it was the perfect time to make a fireworks night igloo, inspired by BabyMariods firework igloo :) It includes:

  • Two picnic/seating areas with bonfires
  • River&Boats to watch fireworks from
  • Food stands
  • Guitar/music area
  • Fireworks!!  
Lildudee10's Firework Night Igloo
The picture doesn't really do much justice to the igloo though, so I decided I'd make a video of it too just for you so you can see the fireworks in action!


So what do you think? Personally, I really don't think this is the best igloo I've made but it sure was fun to make (and that's all that counts, right?). 

Please do rate the igloo and tell me what you think!
Happy Fireworks Night :)

~Lil

4 comments:

  1. 10/10

    Very good composition. Looks very romantic too. I would love to watch fireworks on a boat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this igloo has a very warming feel to it. I love how you also made it perfect for couples / families as well as perfecting the fireworks show. The only downside could be that I felt the mountains were a shortcut to covering the igloo space and I think where the fireworks are, they need to be visible so have an open space below and the mountains are tall. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Automatic 10/10. The firework sound effects go great with the igloo.

    ReplyDelete