Friday 7 November 2014

Tree Forts igloo!

With news of the Pirate Party emerging earlier this week for the November Club Penguin party, I just had to make an igloo which would fit well with the "adventure" kind of theme. From the classic Adventure Parties, there was a room which was titled "Tree Forts" and I loved it so much! So, I decided I wanted to put my own take on a Tree Forts inspired igloo. 

The result has lots of inspiration including an igloo Netsky once posted as well as an episode of Phineas & Ferb. Take a look :

"Tree Forts" igloo by Harry Cp
This Igloo Includes :
  • x2 Floors
  • Vine swings
  • Personal belongings room (Lower left)
  • Indoor seating
  • Outdoor seating
  • Treehouse
  • Entrance
It was particularly hard to make my idea come to life because structures made in the trees are often built above ground level with a ladder to get up. However, I thought it would be a bit boring to do this and you would have to find a way to fill the space under the structure with the result being quite squashed. Therefore, I decided to still give it that sense of above ground level but also created 2 floors.

I hope you like this igloo so tell me what you think in the comments by giving a rating /10 and leaving any helpful suggestions in order to improve my igloo :) 

COMING SOON : The November Igloo Challenge which anyone can take part in!

10 comments:

  1. this is unique, different and a really neat, colourful take on the idea, incorporating the whole igloo! 10/10 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it 10/10 GREAT IGLOO LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 best igloo ive seen in mo0nths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, finally an igloo of mine that you like ;)

      Delete
  3. TAHT IS EPIC! I SEE NOTHIGN WRONG! VERY CREATIVE! COLOR MATCHES! AND NICE AND NEAT!
    10/10! Oh and can u give me details wut is the November igloo challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! This is probably one of your best work 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tiny - definitely one of your best. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a very creative igloo idea and I think you nailed it. 10/10 from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10/10 - you are the master of wooden walks.

    ReplyDelete