Sunday 2 November 2014

Happy Birthday Mel :3.

Hey guys! Mel here!

Guess what? 
HaPpY BiRtHdAy To Me!
(I apologize if you were expecting an igloo lololol)
First of all, I wanna say thank you for choosing me as AOTM again :). That's a great birthday gift to start off! In 2nd November this amazing, beautiful and so talented at everything girl was born.
As you all know, I've been having a lot of trouble in my life with health situations and a lot of personal reasons. I'm thankful to be here as I survived a long hurtful process. I never knew I'd still be here to share this with you all :).

I wanna say thank you to everyone who made my dreams come true. YOU ARE MY TRUE IDOLS AND SUPER HEROES :)! 

There are a lot of people I SURELY ENTIRELY LOVE, but I'm gonna mention the most special ones :):

ღLilღ- Just keep in mind that I'm overjoyed since the moment we met. You've been encouraging me through all of the situations I g through, and I wanna thank you for being such a great friend, because people like you are missing in this world, girl. There should be a natural reserve for these people. Gosh ILY so much. Thanks for being not a bloody sister, but a heart sister!

ღCutieღ- Cutie, you are a very nice friend and also Lil's sister. You're very crazy which is a nice thing, because you make up people's days by making them laugh. You're really nice and a great friend, and I always wanted to have a friend who actually spooked me by such craziness o.o. Thanks for being here :3.

ღSofiaღ: Sofia, you're very nice, but it's not worth it the fights you always end up in! You don't go on xat very much, but one thing I can assume: Your igloos are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You're also very kind and also... DFTBA! I love you :3.


ღAbiღ - We fight a lot, but we always end up being friends. Let's stop the fights and be great BFFs because I really like you and I don't wanna loose your friendship. You're crazy, sometimes  a little immature, but overall a nice person and a champion when it comes to being fabulous. Thanks for being there for me!

ღCaraღ - You are a princess, and you need a crown! Here it is: ♕. I love your igloos, and you're nice, an encouraging person, and also a really pretty girl! I like your igloos a lot and I hope we become baes for life, because, you are great :3. You are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. LOL, baes for life x3.


ღMil ღ - You are the life of the party, you're super duper cool and amazing. I love you. I have nothing else to say, BAE. 


 ღAlleyღ - Alley or Ally? I honestly don't know, LOL. You are cool, and also very good at making icons. Can't wait to see your igloos on TIC!


 ღEllieღ - We're lost twins, literally. We have so many things in common! From igloo making, to personal reasons, to personality, almost everything! You're a beautiful girl in personality and I'm pretty sure you are holding a place in my heart like all the others :3. 


ღVicღ - You're super pretty and cool, your puppy is kawaii, and also a good friend. You have great qualities and you're also a gossip girl, because everytime I go to xat and everyone is offline, I always peak onto your gossipping with Mist. Eh, kinda makes my day :3, although I wanna know you even more :o.

ღJangiღ - When we first met we quite didn't like each other, but after we said ''sorry'' to each other we became great friends. You're like the person who has multiple qualities, and I remember after we said ''sorry'' we quite were PCing for 1 hour LOL. I am overjoyed to have such a friend like you, and I'm looking forward to know you more!

ღBubblesღ - You are cool and never get into fights, but I don't really know you and you're very isolated and don't speak lot. Set yourself free! Let's talk more!

ღHarryღ - Such a good friend. When I was sad you always comforted me with kind words and you're also an igloo making inspiration. I remember being very sad and depressed and who was there (along with other friends)? You. I regret forgetting such a great friend and such a professional igloo maker o.e.

ღAronღ - Aron, you're of the most generous people in the world. You don't regret putting yourself in danger for the others, mixed up with loosing things that you love to make the others happy. Your kindness makes me think that you're a great friend and also a very loyal person. When you promise, you always make sure you get that promise done! 

ღRobღ - You're a good friend and also the only black guy I know, although you're still a great person. You're a party guy and Cara is always gossipping with you on Mirai. I wonder what's going on there! But you're a great guy and remember that I'm here for my friends, because you can count with me to help you!

ღNetღ - Net, you're an extremely neat and creative igloo maker, but also a very honest person, and when it comes to honesty, I have all of the respect. Sometimes you are very boring because you like every single detail done well and neat, but oh well, it's just being honest. Thank you for making me also stay strong. You're a great friend.

ღRemღ - We don't know each other quite well, but you're a good person! You're nice, a great igloo maker, and I'm very sad that you left the blog! However, I'm looking forward to know you more so that we can become good friends. How about that?

ღMistღ - Mist, you're a challenging person. Also, welcome to the blog! It's awesome to see you finally being here, since your igloos are extremely good and talented. Also thanks for listening to me when I was sad! :3.

 
ღJoeyღ - Joey, you're a great friend and you shouldn't pay a lot of attention to the things that go around you, because, not everything is bad! You're a really nice person, also very weird, and sometimes Cutiepie813-type. Although you're very kind and generous! And yes, that was me who said it, not my sister!

ღMarioღ - Dude, you sure have a big obsession for Mario games. You're a great friend and a creative igloo maker, with always great ideas to share! I hope you're having lots fun at summer-school! Also, stay strong, creative and don't you ever forget to be awesome!

ღGeeingღ - Oh my God Geeing, you're the twin brother of Cutie. You're extremely crazy, although you make me laugh. You're the party guy, always looking forward to get some Miley Cyrus moves! I never laughed so hard in my life with some of your quotes... Well maybe being tickled makes me laugh even more... LOL.

ღAlexღ - A very nice friend who helps me a lot! I love your igloos and you always keep improving them! What else can I say about you? Just that you are awesome and also very honest when it comes to personality. Also, thank you very much for listening to me when I had something to tell!


So yeah, thank you all :).I also want to share with you all the igloos you know from me, as these left my mark for you. Thank you for the amazing rates you gave me as well.



























Ahhh, memories. The first year with you guys! Who doesn't remember the Luna1210 name, and the beloved Mirai Penguin? :)!


Haha good memories.
Well, and that's it. Thank you for making this day even more special by showing up in my life :').

Buh-bye!

~Melanie :3.

11 comments:

  1. happy bday mel

    hope u are having a special day and many more

    from rsp8265

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Nice set of igloos as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harry! Say happy birthday to your brother as well ;).

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday mel! I love your igloos! Im so glad you are here in the world! :) ~Lela
    P.S. Congrats on second time of AOTM and amazing igloo designer you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday melon! And great showcase of igloos too, Hope you have a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YOU HOLY BLACK-SANTA, THANK YOU SO MUCH :3.

      Delete
  5. Omg Mel, I think I saw you on CP+!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? If yes, my name is Bunnymelanie! Glad you've seen me waddling around there hahah! What's your username?

      Delete