Wednesday 26 November 2014

Jungle Research Center

Hello it's your favorite igloo-making penguin again! The igloo I have created today is for Verde Sal's Jungle Igloo Contest. I decided to go on the creative side and make a jungle research center igloo. This igloo includes a bedroom for the researcher, a bridge connecting the bedroom to the rest of the center, a balcony to observe the wildlife, the entrance to the center with a clock tower, and some of the surrounding jungle. Check it out!
What do you think? Comment below with a score out of 10! Don't be afraid to leave feedback positive or negative. 

6 comments:

  1. i dont see anything wrong with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just say it, this igloo is awesome. :P I really like the bedroom, and it's a great idea overall. I understand why you used the Tallest Trees, but they don't look very jungle-y. Awesome igloo! 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, especially the research center room. Very well done. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems cool! The inside is super nice! yes, I agree with sal, wut the heck the tall trees? the right seems junglely but I dislike the left bottom cuz it doesn't seem jungle, its kinda like a tree hous with that kinda stuff. color seems fine, but a 1/2 on creativity.

    over all this isn't so bad!
    8.6/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the tall trees do kinda take away from the overall look. 9/10
    The research area is great

    ReplyDelete